My Space

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Home Sweet Home

From 1998 onwards, I have maintained visiting home for every december break. Pilani semester break ensured I spend my new year in bhubaneswar and Adobe Winter shutdown helps in maintaining that tradition. Last week of December was all about relaxation at home. Food Sleep TV Food Sleep...i think i did nothing else than these for the entire week. Other than the occasional visits to relatives, I managed to take a relaxing break at home and yes we also conducted BITS Orientation Program across 5 cities in Orissa.

One thing I realized in this break is that real estate prices have really gone up in the city. Infosys and Wipro are having a +ve impact on the city's economy. The completion of the Flyover on NH-5 at Jaydev Vihar was a big relief. Luckily Abdul Kalam visited the city during that time and the Govt. Authorities were busy giving bbsr a good look. I hope he visits the city as often as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home