My Space

Monday, August 28, 2006

Visiting Pilani as a Recruiter

I got a chance to visit BITS Pilani for Adobe's Campus Recruitement and I must say its a wonderful experience to go back to your college as a recruiter. Any of you getting a chance to visit your alma mater for recruitment should grab such opportunity at the earliest. You feel so good going aroud the campus wearing your company tshirt. I met couple of faculty members and they were so happy to see me on campus for interviewing people. They were mentioning that time flies so fast. They still remember the day when i joined pilani and was so silent as a fresher and today I am back to interview students and offer jobs. True...time flies and we need to keep pace...

Had a nice time with Utkal Samaj members and was privileged to stay in Malviya Bhawan which has a balcony too (thanks Chira). Malviya bhawan has been converted back to Boys hostel and the new section that was constructed has balconies. This leads us to a question that why girls hostel are better planned than boys but I will leave that to some other day...

1 Comments:

  • Hiya verу сool website!! Μаn .. Beautiful .
    . Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I'm haρpy tο seaгch out
    a lоt of helpful infο here in thе submit, ωе need
    ωork out extra ѕtrategies in thiѕ regard, thanks for shaгing.

    . . . . .

    Also viѕit my ωеb page; rhinoplasty top surgeon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home