My Space

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Good People need break...

and this is repeated loud and clear in the movie Click. Its about a person having a remote which can control life around him. Excellent movie I must say. After a long time, I saw a good comedy film which also teaches few good things of life. It clearly shows the value of family and shows us the value of each moment in life. It also kind of reflect that the journey of reaching certain goals in life is much more entertaining that just being there. But wait a second, given such a universal remote, what I would like to do...let me try to list down couple of them.

1. Visit back some nice memories of North Campus/NII.
2. Pilani days for sure...last couple of oasis on campus
3. Family reunions.
4. Europe trip.

Things I want to fast forward...
1. Shaving/Haircut
2. House cleanup (i rarely do that but it would be good if I can avoid that totally)
3. Discussions which are done for the heck of it and can be avoided.

Anything I want to slow down...Ofcourse the PRESENT...Life is Beautiful. Time to take a break as Good people need break.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home